Tuesday, December 13, 2005

He Said She Said

1) He said . . . I don't now why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to
put in it. She said . . . You wear pants don't you?

2) He said . . . Since I first laid eyes on you I've wanted to make
love to you really badly. She said . . . Well, you succeeded!

3) He said . . .Shall we try swapping positions tonight? She said . . .
That's a good idea - you stand by the ironing board while I sit on
the sofa and fart!

4) He said . . .What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
She said...Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

5) He said . . . Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm? She said . . . I would but you're never there.

6) On a wall in a ladies room . . . "My husband follows me everywhere.
"Written just below it . . . " I do not"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home