Sunday, February 19, 2006

test positive

A 17 year-old girl tells her Mum that she has missed her period for two months.

Very worried, the mother goes to the chemist and buys a pregnancy test.

The test is positive. Shouting, swearing, crying, the mother says,

"Who was the bastard that did this to you? I want to know!"

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man with grey hair and impeccably dressed in an Armani suit steps out of the Ferrari and enters the house.


He sits in the l iving room with the father and the mother, and the girl and tells them of his problem. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation
but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa and a $2,000,000 bank account."


He continues:
"If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account.

If she has twins, they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly
on the man's shoulder and tells him,

"You fuck her again..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Travel Italy said...

Oh, so true!!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home